Packaged Systems Gas
15GCSX Gas/Electric Packaged Unit
Remarkably efficient comfort
Engineered with a variable speed motor, the 15GCSX takes comfort technology to new heights, so your utility bills can reach new lows. Two-stage operation also allows for optimal performance and energy efficiency.
Here are some of the top features of the 15GCSX:
Efficiency rating of 15.00 SEER / 78% AFUE can significantly lower your utility costs.
Two-stage, variable speed operation runs at low stage heat most of the time, providing high-efficiency performance.
ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
Dependable scroll compressor provides greater cooling efficiency.
IAQ-ready design so the 15GCSX can be easily equipped with an internally mounted PureAir™ air purification system to help improve comfort and reduce concentrations of pollutants.
Features and Benefits
- Two-stage, variable speed operation—runs at low stage heat most of the time, providing high-efficiency performance
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides greater cooling efficiency
- Efficiency ratings of up to 15.00 SEER and 78% AFUE—can significantly lower your energy costs
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Efficient condensor—enhances efficiency during cooling operation
- Tubular heat exchanger—provides excellent heat transfer and superior airflow control for years of efficient, reliable operation
- Variable speed motor—precisely controls airflow for improved comfort
- IAQ-ready design—can be easily equipped with an internally mounted PureAir™ air purification system to help improve comfort and reduce concentrations of pollutants
- Compatible with chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant systems—which provide exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- Lennox® System Operations Monitor—continuously monitors system performance for added peace of mind and faster servicing
Warranty & Spacs
20-Year Limited Warranty on heat exchanger
10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components