Furnaces Lennox SL280V
SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace
The quietest furnace in its2
The SL280V is designed to deliver cozy and reliable warmth, while keeping operating sounds at a minimum. It's also engineered to perform at peak efficiency, so you can enjoy substantial energy savings compared to an older system.
Here are some of the top features of the SL280V:
Efficiency rating of 80% AFUE can save you hundreds of dollars each year* compared to older furnaces.
Variable speed technology delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality.
SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent heating.
Ultra-low continuous fan speed provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories.
Improved cooling SEER efficiency is achieved by matching the SL280V with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump.**
Features and Benefits
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox or heat pump, the SL280V will improve the system's SEER.**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi™ thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency.***
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in your home
- Variable speed technology—delivers greater humidity control and consistent airflow for improved comfort and indoor air quality
- Ultra-low continuous fan speed—provides a quiet, constant flow of air and optimizes indoor air quality accessories
- Duralok® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmourTuf™ steel. Life-tested in excess of agency requirements for long product life and durability
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board—controls furnace operation to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish
Warranty & Spacs
20-year limited warranty on heat exchanger
10-year limited warranty on covered components